Tuesday, May 22, 2007

WOW - Who WAS that masked man?

Narcissism Alert!
Last night, somebody read my blog for a grand total of 127 minutes and 56 seconds. However, as they left nary a comment, I have no idea who they were. And since they accessed the internet using AOL, I don't even know where they were. But they spent a large part of the night reading me, and I'd really like to know who they are and what they thought.
I've been keeping track of true hits to my blog recently. Since 4/23 there've been 53 visitors who've stayed for any significant period of time. Not much, I suppose, but it's more than I was getting before that. I have to credit Sequart for including me as a new columnist, as well as Hibbs from the Savage Blog for allowing me to occasionally pimp my blog in the comments section. Those sites have garnered me a lot of hits, for which I am grateful.
Let's see how well I can do this month. It's largely up to you...

No comments: