Friday, May 25, 2007

She-Hulk #18

She-Hulk #18
Now that's what I'm talking about! That's good storytelling. That's a lack of boring. That's engaging stories and characters. That's what keeps me reading this book every month. I just wish this book had come out prior to Hulk #106. I mean, it's not like I couldn't have anticipated what was coming, but we'll never know now. And at least Black Panther had the decency to inform us that it occurred after Fantastic Four #546, which wasn't even out yet. Incredible Hulk #106 had no such decency. So that issue spoiled this one. I really can't say for certain how I would have reacted had I been kept in the dark regarding this issue's "revelations", but I would, at least, have recognized Mastermind Excello when he showed up in Hulk 106.
Still, this book is EXCELLENT. How much more EXCELLENT might it have been a month ago? I'm afraid I'll never know.
Oh, yeah...and finally coming out in the open at publicly comparing Iron Man to Doctor Doom? Genius! It's about freaking time!

No comments: