Thursday, May 10, 2007

Immortal Iron Fist #5 (unread)

Immortal Iron Fist #5
I've been liking this book a lot. However, as I begin each new issue, I find myself having to read the last few pages of the previous issue in order to remind myself what's going on. The story seems to have undergone several premise shifts from the point at which it started, and while I have no problem with that at all, at least as far as this story is concerned, it makes it difficult to maintain a narrative flow from month to month. Therefore, I have made the difficult decision to wait for this current story to conclude and then to read it all in one shot...essentially, to "wait for the trade".
And why was I under the impression that this was to be a limited series, when it seems more and more to be a continuing one?

No comments: