Sunday, May 20, 2007

Ultimate Spider-Man #109

Ultimate Spider-Man #109
GOOD solid storytelling. No problem with decompression in this title. Sure, it's decompressed, but Bendis still manages to make each and every issue worthwhile in and of itself. GOOD dialogue too, although personally I don't think that it'd be in character for the Kingpin to use Yiddish. But maybe that's just me.
The hook regarding Spider-Man's trademark? I wondered when that would finally come around. Bendis has had it on the back burner for so long that I guessed he forgot about it. I suppose I guessed wrong. One question though: being that Daredevil is, well, Daredevil, why wasn't he aware before this issue that it was Danny Rand who was selling them out? Regardless, it's a GOOD issue. Bendis keeps me coming back monthly with issues just like this.

No comments: