Tuesday, August 07, 2007

World War Hulk #2

World War Hulk #2
This miniseries actually published a letters column! And one of those letters was mine! The best thing about it was that I didn't discover this on my own. One of my friends bought the issue, but he never reads the letters columns - he just reads the stories (in the bathroom). Well, he left the issue there, and his wife, who never reads the stories - she only reads the letters columns - saw it and said that she'd read my letter. Of course, not having read the issue yet, I had NO IDEA what she was talking about. So she explained. This is the third letter, as far as I'm aware, that's been published. (The others were in FNSM#13 and USM#110.) And it feels really good. It feels like validation. It feels like VICTORY! Now I only need to get close to the number of letters Adrian Watts has had published. Heh. Fat chance. That dude's got some wicked amazing joss to have been published as much as he has. I'm waiting for Marvel to notice him and give him a shot writing, because, yeah, if they think he's good enough to publish six letters from him per week, then he's definitely better than some of the godawful writers they've got in the bullpen currently. Here's to you, Adrian!

No comments: