Thursday, August 09, 2007

Ghost Rider #14

Ghost Rider #14
That was so unbelievably AWFUL, it defies description. I don't even know what more I can say abou it. Additionally, this new storyline proceeds to completely ignore the events of the past two issues - GR's confrontation with the Hulk, Johnny giving full rein to the Spirit of Vengeance - and just returns to killing the 666 pieces of Lucifer. And this issue tries to tie in to Ennis' Ghost Rider mini from a few years ago. That was dumb. So is this. But this is even dumber because it doesn't realize that it's dumb. It's AWFUL. And it's the last issue I'm reading of this title. I am fully convinced that Daniel Way can't write for shit, and until such time as Marvel realizes that fact, I refuse to read another book that he's written. I've given up Wolverine: Origins. Now I'm done with this turdfest.

No comments: