Monday, July 16, 2007

Y The Last Man #57

Y The Last Man #57
Apart from the gratuitous penis scene, (which shall not, under any circumstances, be reproduced here,) this book is really GOOD. Yorick and Beth get the reunion which we've been waiting on for the last five years, and we find out that Beth was going to dump him. Well, I certainly didn't see that coming, but then again, I'm slow when it comes to these things - just ask my wife. And so Yorick storms out, and Beth sits up waiting all night, and then, come morning, meets, of all people, HERO! And within seconds she meets Beth II and Yorick's daughter. And there we leave it. I can't really believe that there are only three issues left to this story. It seems like there's just so much more that could be told. Perhaps BKV will write a spinoff book? Regardless, I'm looking forward to the next three issues, even though that means it's all going to end.

No comments: