Monday, July 30, 2007

Ultimate Fantasic Four #44

Ultimate Fantasic Four #44
I'm not sure what to make of this issue. Since they already used Galactus, and made him into a swarm of some robots or some such nonsense, they had to find a master for Silver Surfer. So they came up with someone I've never heard of. Is it just me? Or is this some obscure villain from the archives? Regardless, this issue is too decompressed, because at this point the motivations should already have become clear. Or at least less dim. Regardless, this issue is competent, and therefore ranks at barely OKAY. I still think that the only completely worthwhile title in the Ultimate Universe is Spider-Man, and possibly X-Men as well. I'm very close to dropping this title. And I've been reading it since the beginning, too, so that really pisses me off.

No comments: