Monday, July 30, 2007

Top Cow/Marvel: Unholy Union #1

Top Cow/Marvel: Unholy Union #1
Uh, yeah, after reading this book, I'm even less interested in any future crossovers, if that's possible. Are the Top Cow and Marvel universes completely intertwined now? It seems that every other month brings us another CRAPpy crossover book. Just like this one. Do yourself a favor and skip it. Really, it's so not worth paying for or hurting your brain over. It's utterly stupid and absolutely, completely AWFUL. It's hardly even a Marvel crossover if that makes any sense. The four featured Marvel characters aren't even true players in this book. They could be anyone. In truth, it's really nothing but a Darkness and New Witchblade teamup. I'm a sucker. I only read it because the Marvel name was attached, and then I actually expected it to be decent because it was written by Ron Marz. I should have known better. He writes a lot of crap too. Just look at Ion. Ugh.

No comments: