Monday, March 26, 2007

Funny Things I've Read on Forums Lately

Here's one I read today. John Seavey, in describing Darwyn Cooke's take on the DC pantheon in The Silver Age, said:

“This is Hero A. He is good and I like him.” and “This is Hero B. He is also good and I like him too.” and “This is Green Lantern. He is like Jesus, only better because he has a magic ring.”

Funny stuff.
By the way, I liked Silver Age. But it's true, it didn't have much of a plot.
The full post is available over at Comics Should Be Good.

Last week, I read this one over at the Savage Blog:
In response to Jeff's post which asked pointedly,
"how Captain America can be alive in one Marvel title while dead in another title that comes out the same week."

"Superboy punched Marvel's production manager."

I laughed so hard, I peed a little.

That's all for now.

No comments: