Friday, December 01, 2006

Ultimate Power #2

Ultimate Power #2
After the first issue, which basically had nothing to do, whatsoever, with the Supreme Power universe, until the very last page, I can't stress enough how unimpressed I was. And then there's this issue. Oh boy, I didn't think that I could be let down any further. I was completely wrong. This issue is nothing more than one giant fight scene, featuring the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, The X-Men, and The Ultimates - basically, everybody in the Ultimate universe who has a regular series - fighting the Supreme Power heroes. Until the goddamn last page. Again! Nothing f'ing happens in this issue, until the last page! Who writes this CRAP? Okay, so just like everything else in the Ultimate universe, it's written by Bendis...but seriously? A chimp could do better.

No comments: