Thursday, December 21, 2006

Aquaman - Sword of Atlantis #46

Aquaman - Sword of Atlantis #46
Well, if you were wondering why I've never reviewed an issue of this title post OYL, there's a very good reason...I haven't read any. Not that I don't want to, mind you, it's just that I'm trying to catch up with the series first. Right now I'm at the beginning of Pfifer's run. But just for kicks, I opened this issue up, just to see what it was like - and I couldn't put it down. It's not that anything much happens in it, it's just that the writing is just flat out excellent. Which makes for a VERY GOOD story. Even when said story isn't intended to be a standalone issue, it works well as such. That's good writing. I am now looking forward to getting to these OYL issues so very much more.

No comments: