Sunday, September 09, 2007

Infinity Inc. #1

Infinity Inc. #1
I don't know, I really just don't get this. First of all, the 52 era Infinitors were sooooo long ago that I have no clue who had what power. I'm not even sure what their names are/were - even after I'm told! That's how unmemorable they are as characters. The only one I recall at all is Everyman, and that's more because of his supervillain creds than any time he may have spent in Infinity Inc. So tell me, is this a superhero book? Because to me, it seems like a sit on a shrink's couch. And, in fact, three of the characters are featured doing just that, and one more talks about it. And those who don't, they merely just talk a lot. Do these people have superpowers? Or are they messed up without them? I'm not quite sure I get the point. I'll give next issue a try, because I'm feeling generous, but really, you know, EH.

No comments: