Friday, April 13, 2007

Green Lantern Corps #11

Green Lantern Corps #11
This series is so AWFUL. I get no sense of where in the universe any of these sectors are - their numbering just seems random to me. And there's no way that I can remember the name of each and every GL from month to month. Especially when they're not even named. The only "story" that I enjoyed at all in this issue was that of the Raanian GL's. Which was all of three pages long. And didn't even name the GL's featured. More like a vignette.
What the hell happened to Kilowog to make him go psycho? Since when is Arisia such a bitch?
This series seems to flounder along from month to month with no clear purpose. I keep reading it hoping that that'll change. But now, after nearly a year, I'm resigned to the fact that it won't.
AWFUL.

No comments: