Friday, April 20, 2007

Birds of Prey #105

Birds of Prey #105
A really GOOD issue. But I really wanted to know more about how Tora can still be drawing breath, when I remember her funeral!? Yeah, I know, comic book death, and all that, but I guess I'll just have to wait. I could've used a few more pages of knock-down drag-out fighting between Hawkgirl and Scandal. And what the hell is up with the satanic rituals? So that's how Communism lasted for so long! I'm interested in seeing where the Spy Smasher vs. Oracle plot takes us next. And I love little miss wannabe showing up and calling Babs her BFF. And any book with Manhunter in it has got to be good. That's the final word. So, GOOD - not VG, because we don't really get any new info here, just a lot of fun scenes.
Dear DC, please don't ruin next month's awesome cover by putting all kinds of indicia, upc, title, numbering, month, etc. information all over it. This might just be one of the greatest covers I've ever seen.

No comments: