Friday, September 22, 2006

Deadman #2

Deadman #2
What the hell was that? I have no idea what the fuck I just read. It's nonlinear in the extreme, even more so than Grant Morrison's "Invisibles" (which I hated), and makes no sense! Is Brandon Cayce dead? Alive? Married? Not? Lucid? Dreaming? Hallucinating? Is Sara a Physics teacher? Psychology teacher? What the FUCK is going on?
AWFUL...just AWFUL. I really was looking forward to reading this after last month's setup issue. I figured that Bruce Jones couldn't completely suck. As usual, I gave the benefit of the doubt to the wrong person and I got burned. This book is a sheer waste of trees. Do NOT buy it. If you have bought it, see if you can return it. What a fucking waste. Not as bad as Nightwing, but very fucking close.

(At least Justice League proved that Boston Brand is still around.)

No comments: