Monday, August 14, 2006

Slow posting week

I apologize to any readers in advance for what looks to be a slow week. Let me explain. About a year ago, I began reading A Scanner Darkly, then got all caught up in other things and by the time I got back to the book, I didn't really remember what was going on anymore. So I put it on hold. But now that the movie is finally out, although I really want to see it, I'm not going to until I finish the darn book. So I started over on Friday night, and I hope to be done by next Sunday. I'll hopefully have time for a few posts, but I'm putting the sequential art on hold for a little bit in order to finish this bit of prose. I hope that's satisfactory. I'll definitely post a review of the film upon seeing it, with a comparison to the book for good measure.

No comments: