Thursday, June 22, 2006

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #205-206

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #205-206
An odd couple issues. (Yes, I know, I missed the first one.) Whether or not it's set in the actual DC Universe is debatable. Personally, I feel that if it is in-continuity, it doesn't add anything to Batman's motivations (as it seems to be trying to do), and in fact detracts from them a bit. One slight criticism: in issue #205, the main villain speaks in anagrams...but the context doesn't always provide a clue as to what he has said. Case in point: does anyone have any idea as to the meaning behind "A nearer furors, I psi you"? Anyways, these issues were weak, and nonsensical to the point of wanting to bash your brains out against the wall, which would be an interesting case of life imitating art. A huge steaming pile of dog CRAP. This does not bode well for the series, and doesn't interest me in reading any future stories in the slightest.

No comments: